PRO Home 1, Inc is northern Illinois’ exterior remodeling contractor. We install all types of siding including wood, aluminum, vinyl, and fiber-cement.
There are many materials and brands from which to choose - the options can be endless. We know how frustrating and confusing this entire process of cladding your home can be, so we are here to assist you all the way through. We review all options available to you and help you decide on the best materials for your home and budget.
No matter what brand or type of siding you select, we will install it to the strictest manufacturer specifications.
For James Hardie siding, there are three styles from which to choose:
- Lap Siding - HardiePlank® lap siding is the most popular choice among and is ideal for most homes.
- Shingles - HardieShingle® siding has a warm, cedar shingles look, without the splitting, rotting or cracking that you get with natural cedar.
- Vertical Siding - HardiePanel® vertical siding can be combined with HardieTrim boards to achieve a distinctive board-and-batten look.
Reasons why our clients chose James Hardie Siding
- Select James Hardie siding is finished with ColorPlus® Technology which has a fade-resistant, multi-coat, baked-on finish with a 15-year warranty and guaranteed not fade or chip. For the homeowner, it means no painting for the next few years – saving you thousands. However, you can change the color any time you want, just wash the surface and paint over it and no scraping required! You get that beautiful, rich, wood-grained look, with none of the maintenance.
- James Hardie siding creates a fire-resistant barrier around your home, which means it decreases chances of damages to your home in case of a fire. James Hardie fiber-cement siding is made out of special materials which earned them a non-combustible rating. It is approved for fire-resistance rated construction ASTME 119.
- James Hardie siding offers more protection from moisture, rot, and termites. Since it is securely affixed to the structure, it is water resistant and is impervious to pests, it creates a barrier against all of the elements.
- James Hardie siding is resistant to sun, rain, hail, snow, high winds and cold and hot temperatures because it is thicker than traditional vinyl siding. It can withstand impact from hail, broken tree limbs and winds up to 150 miles per hour. So, in whatever climate you reside, you can rest assured – it will not affect your siding.
- James Hardie siding is made from economically-friendly and sustainable ingredients: wood pulp, cement, sand and water. This means it lasts longer and requires fewer resources for replacement and/or maintenance.
- James Hardie siding offers a 30-year warranty on select products. If you want to upgrade your home’s exterior, James Hardie siding may be the ideal, high-quality product but with a low-maintenance option for you.
- James Hardie siding will not only revitalize the exterior of your home and add curb appeal, but will increase property value as well as bring you a nice return on your investment.
- We highly recommend James Hardie not only because it is an exceptional product but because at your request, a James Hardie representative will visit and conduct an inspection.
We give you straight talk, no pressure, no pricing gimmicks, no hassles, and no special sales pitches. We know you want to be proud of your home just as we are of ours. We will schedule an appointment, drive out to your home and go over your questions, concerns and your needs. We provide you with straight talk, solid product recommendations and over 40 years of combined experience.
Furthermore, we will go over your inquiry, so that you are prepared and furnished with all the roofing materials, products, styles and information and so on, so when you shop around and speak with other siding contractors you already will be primed with siding knowledge.
Once our initial consultation is complete and we understand your needs and vision, you will receive an exact quote, a price you pay with no surprise increases at the end. We want to surpass your expectations, so that you continue living a comfortable life, and most of all, you are proud of your beautiful home.
Do you need further incentive? We are currently running a promotion on siding, plus if you prefer, we can qualify you for a 12 month, no interest, no application fee, no closing costs, and no prepayment penalties loan.
But the most important reason is that we provide all our homeowners with straight-talk free consultation in their homes. Just call us at (630) 581-7322 or fill out the form to set up a home visit.
We encourage all Carol Stream homeowners to extend their plans and take advantage of our Same-As-Cach financing options. Spread your wings and enhance your homeowners' pride!