If you are looking to replace your windows or doors, a lot of questions probably come to mind. What type of door will look best for my patio? Could I save on my energy bills with more energy efficient windows? How do I go about measuring for such an installation? What contractor will best meet my needs with speed, ease, and zero stress?
Pro Home 1 can help you answer any and all of your window and door replacement questions. Our team brings more than 40 years of combined experience to the table, and we are certified through a number of manufactures to bring you name brands you can trust, like Anderson, Pella, Advanced, Simonton and Alside.
How do I know what kind of windows or doors I need?
Full Frame Replacement Windows are available in fiberglass, wood and vinyl with custom designs to replace the exterior and interior portions of your windows. Pocket Replacement Windows, on the other hand, replace the interior portion of your windows, as they fit inside your current trim and frame. Commonly known as Vinyl Replacement Windows, these windows come in a number of different finishes.
We carry a number of door shapes and sizes. Whether you want to replace your patio door or your front door, we have you covered. We will take care of the measuring for you, as well, during our in-home consultation. We will also help you determine the style that fits your home’s personality.
Pro Home 1 is here to support all of your window and door needs in Chicagoland!
Why Pro Home 1?
- We will work with you to answer all your questions and ensure your satisfaction at Pro Home 1.
- Our knowledge of industry standards and trends keeps our product line current so you can find the best fit for your window and door replacement needs.
- We offer a FREE In-Home Consultation from an experienced estimator.
- We are insured and fully licensed.
- You can trust our crews who’ve undergone training and certification in product installations.
- We offer a 5-Year Labor Guarantee.
- We have something to fit every style and budget.
- We represent integrity, professionalism and honesty.
- We promote energy efficiency and will be sure to install your windows to be as energy efficient as possible.