Beechworth Windows is a new windows company. A name you might not be familiar with yet, but you’re surely familiar with their parent company – James Hardie, a manufacturer of the top fiber cement siding products in the country.
Currently available only in select markets, Beechworth Windows are certain to become equally as well-known for window quality and performance as James Hardie is for siding.
Why Beechworth Windows?
- Engineered composite fiberglass.
- Custom-made to your specifications.
- Engineered to match well with James Hardie Siding colors.
- Made with high-thermal ENERGYSTAR® rated glass.
- Have warm, real wood interiors in your choice of white, primed, or natural wood.
- Made with long-lasting hardware in your choice of four finishes.
- Have durable coatings that resist peeling and cracking.
- Have increased visibility screens for improved aesthetics and function.
The Smarter Point of View
If you love James Hardie siding adding Beechworth Windows will beautify and protect your home, while improving its energy efficiency and interior comfort levels.
Beechworth Windows are a smart choice regardless whether you have any of James Hardie products. Beechworth’s low-maintenance fiberglass won’t warp, fade, or crack even with the temperature extremes we experience in Illinois. Stronger than vinyl windows, Beechworth replacement windows hold their shape extremely well and are less prone to sticking than vinyl or cheap imitations.
Available in the most popular exterior finish colors today, Beechworth replacement windows complement any home design, style, or color. Even the internal hardware is available in four metallic color choices: white, tan, brushed nickel, and rustic bronze. Grilles and grille patterns add extra character to windows and charm to any home.