Are you looking for new windows for your home?
Pella Windows, professionally installed by PRO Home 1, offers a wide variety of home window styles, shapes, features and designs to complement your home and fit your standard of living. From contemporary to classic, Pella Windows will suit your lifestyle.
PRO Home 1 is the preferred Pella Windows installer for many neighborhoods, and with over 40 years of combined industry experience including training, skills and latest windows technology, and we know the ins-and-outs of windows installation.
When you choose Pella, you’re buying more than just a window or door. You’re getting the experience and service of local Pella professionals who are proudly committed to your satisfaction.
Founded in 1925 as the Rolscreen Company, they were originally known for their “disappearing” Rolscreen window screen, and they’ve been leading the way with innovative products ever since. They’ve been awarded over 100 patents for their designs and products and provide innovative solutions for both door and window replacement.
Pella has a proud 90-year history of environmental stewardship and has been recognized for its energy efficiency leadership and sustainable business practices. Pella was awarded the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year award in 2013, likely as a result of their commitment to energy efficiency and green building. This commitment is shown in the company’s products that meet strict sustainability standards.
Pella Windows - A variety of choices
Pella Windows offers a variety of windows for existing houses and new construction which not only add architectural design but provide energy efficiency, too:
- Casement window: the sash is hinged on one side and swings open on the other side. They come in a choice of wood, vinyl and fiberglass and they are ideal in difficult-to-reach places, such as in a kitchen over the sink.
- Awning window: the sash in this window is hinged at the top and opens outward from the bottom. They made out of wood, vinyl or fiberglass. They are perfect to add architectural interest such as to allow in more light and ventilation to a room.
- Double-hung window: both sashes on windows easily lift to open and tilt inward for easy cleaning. They are offered in wood, vinyl and fiberglass. These windows are perfect for any home, whether you want a classic or contemporary style.
- Single-hung window:have a fixed top sash and a bottom sash that is raised to be open. These also come in in a choice of detailed wood, distinctive vinyl with easy care and strong fiberglass for excellent performance.
- Sliding window:one fixed sash that slides side to side to open and close in your choice of vinyl or fiberglass.
- Bay or bow window: combination of windows that extend outward from the frame of the house. These types of windows expand your view even with limited wall space, these include garden windows.
- Special shapes window: these include angled, rectangular, or curved shapes that do not open. You have endless design possibilities. Factory-assembled window combinations give you a custom look using standard windows. Your choice of shapes: full and half elliptical, full and partial arch head, full and half chord, full, half and quarter circle, octagon, pentagon, rectangular, springline, trapezoid, Isosceles triangle, and triangular.
- Specialty window: offers unique beauty and operational styles. Design options include mahogany, alder, douglas fir and pine woods and virtually unlimited exterior cladding colors and grille patters, etc. You can select from French casement windows, push-out casement windows, push-out French casement windows, in-swing casement windows, in-swing French casement windows, tilt-turn windows and hopper windows.
Additionally, with Pella Windows you can create your own, one-of-a-kind custom-made window. You can order extra-tall to extra-wide non-standard sizes. You can order the above listed unique shapes and frames. You have a choice of intricate grille designs, stained, textures or beveled glass.
Pella windows replacement by Pro Home 1
Whether you need a full window replacement, or just the interior replaced, our specialists at Pro Home 1 can help you determine the best choice for your home.
We take the time to understand your needs, your vision and budget, not just your basic request for standard replacement windows. There is no such thing. Each window has to be assessed and measured. We provide all of these services in addition to giving you honest, straight-forward talk and information so that you can be proud of your home.
Not sure where to start? Start here.