CHOOSING THE PERFECT WINDOWS: SIMONTON WINDOWS
Finding the perfect windows for your home can be a tedious task, but with Simonton Windows offered and professionally installed by PRO Home 1 it does not have to be.
Simonton windows offer a vast selection of windows from exterior and interior colors, rich wood grain laminates, custom hardware finishes, etc. You can create a custom fit that complements your home’s décor inside and out. Simonton Windows’ unique styling options can even match your hardwood floors!
The success Simonton enjoys today can be traced back to the core beliefs and old-fashioned values that first took root in 1946 in a small town called Pennsboro, West Virginia.
A company with a solid foundation, Simonton has been making windows since then. As innovative leaders in the industry, they introduced the triple-track storm window, Energy Capp and Thermo Boss windows to the market. They took a new direction by offering vinyl windows in the early 1980s after realizing they were superior to aluminum windows. With Simonton Windows, you have a wide variety to choose from with more than 13 window options. Simonton products are also backed by a comprehensive warranty.
sIMONTON wINDOWS: AVAILABLE STYLES
With Simonton windows you can match every style, home and budget. Here is a short description of most popular styles (scroll down for visualization):
- Double-hung window: both sash on windows easily lift to open and tilt inward for easy cleaning
- Single hung: top sash of the window remains fixed while bottom sash lifts open and tilts in for easy cleaning
- Double-slider window: has two sash that open and close by sliding from side to side
- Single-slider window: One sash is fixed while the other sash opens and closes by sliding from side to side
- 3-lite slider window: has a fixed central sash while the two sashes on either side open and close by sliding side-to-side and is ideal for wide openings
- Casement window: the sash is hinged on one side and swings open a full 90-degrees – opens with crank handle at the base
- Colonial-casement window: traditional casement window with a decorative mid meeting rail; gives the appearance of double or single-hung window
- Awning window: the sash in this window is hinged at the top and opens outward when using the crank handle at the base
- Picture window: these windows are fixed therefore do not open or close
- Geometric window: completely fixed therefore do not open or close; available in a variety of styles
- Garden window: protrude from the frame of the house and feature functional casement sidelites; this design allows more sunlight to showcase plants or collectibles
- Bay window: created by joining three windows at either 30- or 45-degree angles which extend outward from the frame of the house
- Bow window: similar to a bay window but are more rounded in appearance because the 3, 4 or 5 lite windows are joined at 10-degree angles
Simonton Windows Collections: have it your way
With Simonton Windows every detail can make a difference: finish off your look by coordinating your windows with your choice of metal finishes, such as cam locks, lift rails, pull stiles, lift handles, various crank handle styles, with a selection of colors such as oil-rubbed bronze, brushed nickel, white, tan, driftwood, dark bronze and polished bronze.
To match as many homeowners' expectations as possible, Simonton prepared a vast collections of windows that could be installed in any home with any budget.
Vinyl Windows: Durable and Energy Efficient
Simonton windows not only add architectural features but improve energy efficiency as well. Vinyl, used by Simonton, is a superior choice compared to other materials.
vinyl windows will never rot or require periodic repainting and will never pit or flake. High-quality vinyl requires almost very little maintenance which only entails occasional washing. They offer comfort and energy efficiency. They are easy to operate. They can withstand extreme weather conditions. They add value to your home.
Laminated Glass for Windows and Doors
Simonton's impact-resistant laminated glass consists of a durable interlayer sealed between two layers of glass. This advanced laminated glass package offers several benefits: it acts as a barrier against energy loss, reduces noise transmission, helps block damaging UV rays and deter forced entry.
Simonton Windows offers a variety of glass packages: they provide advanced features and designs for year-round thermal performance and energy savings. There are three options for insulated glass unit: dual pane, triple pane and impact-resistant laminated glass. Selecting a Low-E coating reflects infrared light and reduces fading. Odorless and colorless non-toxic gases can be filled in the insulating glass unit which results in better insulation and helps reduce temperature transfer. Additionally, a spacer system keeps a window’s glass panes at a correct distance apart to further reduce temperature transfer.
Pro Home 1 is proud to offer Simonton Windows as part of our window replacement product line. We only carry the best brands available in the industry, and Simonton fits that bill.
Simonton products are sold nationwide and the Simonton network of installation professionals is extensive and PRO Home 1 is among the preferred installers in the Midwest. With over 40 years of combined industry experience, we know the ins-and-outs of windows installation. Our professional in-house consultant can help you sort through the confusion and provide you with a well thought-out windows solution.
Not sure where to start? Start here.