Skylight windows for every room
When updating a home, adding light - especially natural light - can make a big difference. The ambience of natural light throughout the day can give a home an open and welcoming feeling.
Pro Home 1 offers skylight installation and replacement utilizing the VELUX brand - one of the top brand names in the country when it comes to skylights, sun tunnels, and roof windows. Pro Home 1 specialists provide homeowners with a complete system of products and accessories for any solution – from installation right down to the finishing touches.
Why Velux? Well, it's simple.
There are seemingly limitless reasons why VELUX skylights can help you create a living space that will not only impress you and your family, but that will also lower your energy costs.
Here are just a few reasons that skylights just make sense.
VELUX skylights are quiet, clean and safe. VELUX skylights:
- Feature Neat® glass coating to keep your skylight cleaner longer, leaving skylights virtually spotless.
- Reduce unwanted outside noise by up to 25% less than a standard double pane glass, and up to 50% less than a plastic skylight.
- Recommend, and building codes require, laminated glass for out of reach applications.
- With seven VELUX No Leak Solar Powered “Fresh Air” Skylights in the HGTV® Smart Home 2015, they truly raise the home’s IQ by using the power of the sun to bring natural light and fresh air to the master bedroom, loft and children’s bathroom.
- Provide balanced, natural light from above, which makes colors appear truer. Why paint your walls or spend time getting your home’s palette just right, when you can’t see the colors as they’re meant to be seen?
- Create a healthier environment. No one wants to smell last night’s fish dinner. Nor do you want to breathe chemicals released by synthetic materials, such as carpet, paint, wall coverings and upholstered furniture that make up modern homes.
- Help reduce dependence on air conditioning. When you have skylights that can open installed in your home, you can use them to draw cool, fresh air inside instead of turning on the air conditioner. Hot air naturally rises and is pulled out of the skylights, while cool, fresh air is pulled in through lower level windows - it's called chimney effect.
- Give you peace of mind. VELUX skylights come with a rain sensor that automatically closes the skylight at the first sign of rain.
What Kind Of Skylight? Good Question.
VELUX offers a wide array of products to choose from, but luckily Pro Home 1 is here to help you select the option that works best for you and your family. Contact us directly and one of our windows specialists will guide you through the following available options:
- Skylights - VELUX offers a complete system of complementary products and accessories for any solution from installation down to the finishing touches. Select from several categories to find the right residential skylight window for you.
- Sun Tunnels - Introducing the VELUX SUN TUNNEL skylight - the most innovative skylight in the industry. The new product design delivers brighter natural light and the easiest installation available.
- Roof Windows - VELUX roof windows are designed for in-reach applications that require egress emergency escape capabilities. Examples include above-garage bonus rooms, lofts, and finished attic spaces.
- Modular Skylights - VELUX Modular Skylights is a new skylight system made for architects and builders in search of new ideas. For the first time, professionals are invited to explore the full potential of an all-inclusive building concept.
- Commercial Skylights - Daylighting through the roofs of commercial buildings provides many benefits that no other light source can offer. VELUX commercial products can provide optimal light distribution while minimizing glare and enhancing your architectural designs.
- Blinds - Make a statement with blinds! Our new blind collection can help turn an ordinary room into something special. With over 100 colors and pattern choices available, you can design your space to reflect your personality.
Not sure where to start? Start here.