Finding the perfect windows for your home can be a tedious task, but with our house windows selection, it doesn’t have to be. There are endless possibilities of choices and in order to determine which are the best replacement windows options for your family and home, we have a few tips:
- Finding a house windows installer
We’re among the preferred windows installers in the Midwest. With over 40 years of combined industry experience, we know the ins-and-outs of windows installation. Our professional in-house consultant can help you sort through the confusion and provide you with a well thought-out windows installation solution.
- House windows options (replacement windows or new construction)
We offer a variety of replacement windows and new construction windows:
- 2-lite slider
- 2-lite horizontal roller
- Single hung
- Single slider
- Geometric-top single hung
- Choosing the right features for your home
Choose windows that will add architectural elements and improve your home’s energy efficiency:
- Double-hung window: both sash on windows easily lift to open and tilt inward for easy cleaning
- Single hung window: top sash of the window remains fixed while bottom sash lifts open and tilts in for easy cleaning
- Double-slider window: has two sash that open and close by sliding from side to side
- Single-slider window: One sash is fixed while the other sash opens and closes by sliding from side to side
- 3-lite slider window: has a fixed central sash while the two sashes on either side open and close by sliding side-to-side and is ideal for wide openings
- Casement window: the sash is hinged on one side and swings open a full 90-degrees – opens with crank handle at the base
- Colonial-casement window: traditional casement window with a decorative mid meeting rail; gives the appearance of double or single-hung window
- Awning window: the sash in this window is hinged at the top and opens outward when using the crank handle at the base
- Picture window: these windows are fixed therefore do not open or close
- Geometric window: completely fixed therefore do not open or close; available in a variety of styles
- Garden window: protrude from the frame of the house and feature functional casement sidelites; this design allows more sunlight to showcase plants or collectibles
- Bay window: created by joining three windows at either 30- or 45-degree angles which extend outward from the frame of the house
- Bow window: similar to a bay window but are more rounded in appearance because the 3, 4 or 5 lite windows are joined at 10-degree angles
- Choose your perfect windows, style and design
Our selection of windows offers exterior and interior colors, rich wood grain laminates, custom hardware finishes, etc. You can create a custom fit that complements your home’s décor inside and out. We can help you match your hardwood floors!
-Vinyl is a superior choice compared to other materials: vinyl windows will never rot or require periodic repainting and will never pit or flake. High-quality vinyl requires almost very little maintenance which only entails occasional washing. They offer comfort and energy efficiency. They are easy to operate. They can withstand extreme weather conditions. They add value to your home.
-Window glass packages:provide advanced features and designs for year-round thermal performance and energy savings. There are three options for insulated glass unit: dual pane, triple pane and impact-resistant laminated glass. Selecting a Low-E coating reflects infrared light and reduces fading. Odorless and colorless non-toxic gases can be filled in the insulating glass unit which results in better insulation and helps reduce temperature transfer. Additionally, a spacer system keeps a window’s glass panes at a correct distance apart to further reduce temperature transfer.
-Details, features and designs: finish off your look by coordinating your windows with your choice of metal finishes, such as cam locks, lift rails, pull stiles, lift handles, various crank handle styles, with a selection of colors such as oil-rubbed bronze, brushed nickel, white, tan, driftwood, dark bronze and polished bronze.
Let us help you customize your windows to help you achieve your ideal look!