Photo courtesy: GAF
There’s a lot of information on roofing, roofing contractors, roofing brands and roofing materials, etc. Being knowledgeable of which roofing materials, design and type are crucial in selecting the right roof for your home. GAF is at or near the top of the #1 selling asphalt shingles and it’s the result of consistent quality and performance.
So, let’s explore this by looking at GAF shingle roof products from three perspectives: from the homeowners, inspectors and roofing contractors:
HOMEOWNERS LIKE GAF SHINGLES
Why? Because GAF offers options in every price range from affordable roofing shingles to upscale and ultra-premium roofing shingles, to specialty shingles that offer impact resistance, solar-reflective roof shingles, and energy-efficient roof shingles, as well as stain-guard protected roof shingles. Also, when homeowners choose a GAF-certified roof contractor, they’re getting better warranties offered, such as new homeowner warranty transfer.
HOME INSPECTORS LIKE GAF SHINGLES
Why? Because home inspectors assess a lot of homes when inspecting them for a home buyer, or looking for damage after a major storm. GAF products are better than average and show excellent durability. GAF’s most popular shingles are well made with fiberglass-mesh reinforced with asphalt. While GAF laminate shingles are made with multiple fused layers which add extra protection to the roofing system. Additionally, GAF impact resistant shingles provide an additional shield against the elements. Lastly, some GAF dimensional/architectural roof shingles offer excellent resistance to tearing in high winds.
ROOFING CONTRACTORS LIKE GAF SHINGLES
Why? First, because it provides us, roofing contractors, with optimized roofing performance. Second, GAF provides roofers with training and certification on installing its products to better understand the best practices for installing them and that helps ensure top performance and durability. Third, GAF warranties are generally considered the best and roofing installers want to offer a product the manufacturer will back.
ARE GAF SHINGLES THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR YOUR HOME?
That’s an easy question to answer. GAF shingles are one of the best roofing brands on the market today. The real questions is whether GAF roof shingles are the right choice for your home. Fortunately, you can answer that question for yourself by doing your own research and consulting with a roofing expert. We understand you want to do your due diligence before making a final decision about your home and roofing material. Here’s how we can help:
- We assess and evaluate your home and propose the appropriate roofing materials and brands for your home. The roof is a single membrane that protects you from the elements.
- We offer roofing manufacturers with special certification programs and better warranties to homeowners. This option provides additional protection and warranty coverage.
- GAF is one of the largest manufacturers of asphalt/fiberglass shingle roofing materials. We are a GAF-certified roofing company and provide a guarantee of our work.
- Requesting a roofing estimate is quick and easy. Keep in mind, that every home and roof is different. This is why we schedule a house visit to exactly assess your roof’s type, condition, age, and any issues and any changes you’d like to implement, such as installing a skylight.
We have completed roofing installations on:
- Single-family houses
- Multi-family buildings
- New construction houses
- Commercial buildings
- Industrial buildings
Additionally, being a GAF-certified roofing contractor, you have comfort in knowing we are:
- Licensed per state and local requirements;
- Insured for the business and workers;
- Providing quality roofing services throughout the community;
- Committed to ongoing professional training, technology and techniques to ensure quality installation.
In addition to getting high-quality workmanship, we have:
- Access to the newest roofing products and information;
- Offers on the latest and technologically advanced roofing materials;
- Special offers on warranties;
- Offers on protection roofing systems.
By working with us, a GAF-certified roofing contractor, you are ensuring the contractor working on your home has been screened and as a result you are getting outstanding customer service, workmanship, and access to exclusive warranties that protect your roof, your home, your family and your personal effects.
We are a GAF-factory certified roofing contractor. Our roofing consultation consists of a thorough inspection. In addition to a manufacturer's warranty, we offer a 5-year workmanship warranty on all roof installations.
We will be happy to answer any questions you have about GAF roofing materials, products and warranties. Contact us to obtain more information about residential roofing services in your area. Choose a GAF-certified roofer because the above safeguards will best ensure you’ll get top-quality performance from your roofing shingles, whether it be GAF, or another top brand.
Tagsroof roofing roofing contractor chicago roofing company damage free roof
Subscribe to Pro Home 1's Blog